Thursday, December 21, 2006

December 21, 2006


My month has been hectic! This past month at the warehouse has scheduled 12 hours of overtime so far. I am sure there will be at least another 6 the week after Christmas. Maybe we will even be working Saturday 30th.


Any way, the past 2 weeks have been a struggle to take finals, pay tuition, buy Christmas gifts, wrap gifts, mail gifts, work, work, and more work, as well as fight off the creepy drooling, horny men that work at the warehouse. On the up side Will said he thinks I’m “sexy as hell”, that made me feel good. And he thinks I’m smart.


I am kind of jealous of an old friend lets caller Megan. She is pregnant. A friend told us when we picked him up from Iowa. I’m not jealous because I want to have an accidental pregnancy. I just wish I could be moving forward in my life. I feel like I will be stuck here forever. I want to grow up and get on living.


My boyfriend and I are a bit rocky lately. We are both so stressed out about work and school and Christmas that we are taking it out on each other. In Kansas City we couldn’t even get along. I ended up crying because he was forcing me to leave and I hadn’t gone to the places I wanted to go.


I wrapped Will’s Present. We got him a plack that says “the problem with the gene pool is that there are no life guards” and My boyfriend just added the bowling for soup album. I think its too much. Because Will doesn’t know that we were going to get him anything and then we spring a gift on him on the Friday before Christmas. Shame on us!! I almost think we should have warned him or that we should just wait till after Christmas. O well, its off to bed. I got to work at 7am.

No comments: