Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Summer of New Beginnings

And So Starts My New Life
So starts my new adult life. I am finally going to leave the comforts and safety of a parental watch and really be independent. Moving out of My BF's parents house will be bitter-sweet. On one hand there were times when I felt like walking out. But they really do love me like a daughter and just want the best for me. With help from my Mother's Prayer and God Himself, We will be out of the house by September. All depends on my BF getting a job. I will be able to one, no problem! He is the deciding factor. We are both pretty sure that we will be moving and that my BF is a ringer for the position he has applied for so we scheduled to look for apartments and duplexes this coming Saturday. As of today I have made 3 appointments. Our Saturday is filling up. I cant wait to get of my current employer. I really do nothing for the company what so ever. I just sit at my desk and surf the web. They will probably be happy to see me go. Today even my boss noticed how there was really nothing for me to do and told me to just come back after lunch. Because wouldn't have anything for me to do until then. I was more than happy to go get some stuff done instead of waist time at my desk. I have been having a lot of fun collecting and investigating all the things we will need for our new place. While I was out I got some basic cleaning supplies and laundry stuff so that we have supplies to do chores when we move in. We are going to try and move in just two weeks while my Bf and I are still employed at out current employer. The company My BF is applying to is surprised that we could relocate in just that two weeks. But they don't know that when My BF puts in his notice he will not have to work the two weeks. That is just the way that this company is. So we are planning to rent a U-Haul and just take one trip. The only thing that has been bothering me is the fact that he has not been real supportive of all the work I have been doing to find us a place. I have been risking being found out at work by searching listings at my desk. But only because he has work and school and no time to look himself. If I Didn't to it then it wouldn't get done. But he has been constantly questioning my choices. It seems as though the ones I find cant be good enough. I am feeling a little Guilty about leaving my current employer so soon after my promotion. But not because of the impact on the company but to my coworkers. I really do like everyone and my friend Shon especially. Shon is the only person I would really call a friend in the office. I will miss him a lot when I leave. I had an review today but because I am so new it was more like an overview of the job I will be expected to do when I am fully trained. The funniest thing is that I will not be with the company next year to get reviewed anyway. Because I plan on putting in my notice as soon as we know if my BF has the job. He really wouldn't like hearing that. he is very sensible. But I really and truly cant stand to be without him. I will not live another long distance relationship again! I have to be with him! I love him with all my heart and soul. I know that sounds cheesy but I really can’t live without him. When we are separated I feel like part of me is missing. I also know this is in stark contrast to some of my other posts. But I tend to complain therapeutically in these blogs just to get things off my chest and I forget to blog about the better stuff. In reality for every one thing that he does that makes me mad he does ten things that make me melt with happiness. He is the most wonderful man in the world and you can't have him.
And on that note I bid you all goodnight!

No comments: